- FOX Wheels: Safe Traveling TipsPosted 50 mins ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 days ago
- UK Raises Terror Threat Level [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Madden NFL 15: Madden SeasonPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
20-Somethingers Can’t Find Work! Blame the Colleges? The Economy? Themselves? – Top Of The Stack April, 1st
Here Are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show …
1)Nearly 300,000 college graduates held minimum wage jobs last year.
- To the business world… a college degree is still important!
- Business Insider: Maybe college just inst worth it after all! (SEE THE CHART ABOVE)
- “To (All) The Colleges That Rejected Me” – Whiny High School Senior Blames everyone but herself about not getting in to college in the WSJ.
2) Anti-Bullying Proposal in Wisconsin: Let’s fine teachers who don’t report when students are being picked on!
- To combat bullying, school bans DODGE BALL!?!
3) Princeton Alum catches heat for telling female Princeton students they should find a husband before they graduate.
4) North Korea’s Kim Jung Un does some more crazy stuff over the weekend.