- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 18 mins ago
- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
20-Somethingers Can’t Find Work! Blame the Colleges? The Economy? Themselves? – Top Of The Stack April, 1st
Here Are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show …
1)Nearly 300,000 college graduates held minimum wage jobs last year.
- To the business world… a college degree is still important!
- Business Insider: Maybe college just inst worth it after all! (SEE THE CHART ABOVE)
- “To (All) The Colleges That Rejected Me” – Whiny High School Senior Blames everyone but herself about not getting in to college in the WSJ.
2) Anti-Bullying Proposal in Wisconsin: Let’s fine teachers who don’t report when students are being picked on!
- To combat bullying, school bans DODGE BALL!?!
3) Princeton Alum catches heat for telling female Princeton students they should find a husband before they graduate.
4) North Korea’s Kim Jung Un does some more crazy stuff over the weekend.