- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
(video) @GovMikeHuckabee & Will Social Issues Break The GOP?
If Republicans change their stance and support gay marriage, will the party lose evangelicals? Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee says “Yes!”. Then, Tom continues the discussion with Family Research Council President Tony Perkins and Log Cabin Republicans Executive Director Gregory Angelo. And, Tom gets the inside story about the creator of Fox News and Fox Business Roger Ailes from his biographer Zev Chafets.
Then, now that Cyprus has decided to bail out their banks by taking up to 40% of depositors’ balances, Tom asks Bank Analyst Dick Bove and Economic Forecaster Gerald Celente if the same could happen in the United States. And, the CEO of Gulf Oil Joe Petrowski weighs in on the Keystone Pipeline and the future of coal and natural gas.
Plus, the panel tackles whether the payroll tax cut was such a big deal after all, and why the government is paying more in disability payments than food stamps and welfare combined! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
** UPDATE ** Here’s the video of Tom’s interview with Gov. Mike Huckabee!