- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
(video) @GovMikeHuckabee & Will Social Issues Break The GOP?
If Republicans change their stance and support gay marriage, will the party lose evangelicals? Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee says “Yes!”. Then, Tom continues the discussion with Family Research Council President Tony Perkins and Log Cabin Republicans Executive Director Gregory Angelo. And, Tom gets the inside story about the creator of Fox News and Fox Business Roger Ailes from his biographer Zev Chafets.
Then, now that Cyprus has decided to bail out their banks by taking up to 40% of depositors’ balances, Tom asks Bank Analyst Dick Bove and Economic Forecaster Gerald Celente if the same could happen in the United States. And, the CEO of Gulf Oil Joe Petrowski weighs in on the Keystone Pipeline and the future of coal and natural gas.
Plus, the panel tackles whether the payroll tax cut was such a big deal after all, and why the government is paying more in disability payments than food stamps and welfare combined! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
** UPDATE ** Here’s the video of Tom’s interview with Gov. Mike Huckabee!