- Graceland Brings ‘The King’ Back To VegasPosted 44 mins ago
- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Coming Up: It’s a Good Friday on Gibson!
The EPA takes aim at auto emissions: Fox News Digital Editor Chris Stirewalt weighs in for his weekly Power Play segment. Will this cause the price of gas to skyrocket?
Ready for Reform? The Washington Examiner’s Bryon York tells Gibson that he’s sure Democrats are set to jam immigration reform through the Senate.
Former Special Counsel to Bill Clinton, Lanny Davis will give us his 5 rules to cope with crises.
And John Lott says, “Buyers, beware!” – He’ll tell John why he thinks the UN Arms Trade Treaty will regulate individual gun ownership.
Plus: Columnist Deroy Murdock, Kim Jong-un issues a fresh round of threats and Gibson examines the “anti-white bias.”
WATCH BOB PREVIEW THE SHOW…