- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 5 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 7 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 8 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[Video] Coming Up: It’s a Good Friday on Gibson!
The EPA takes aim at auto emissions: Fox News Digital Editor Chris Stirewalt weighs in for his weekly Power Play segment. Will this cause the price of gas to skyrocket?
Ready for Reform? The Washington Examiner’s Bryon York tells Gibson that he’s sure Democrats are set to jam immigration reform through the Senate.
Former Special Counsel to Bill Clinton, Lanny Davis will give us his 5 rules to cope with crises.
And John Lott says, “Buyers, beware!” – He’ll tell John why he thinks the UN Arms Trade Treaty will regulate individual gun ownership.
Plus: Columnist Deroy Murdock, Kim Jong-un issues a fresh round of threats and Gibson examines the “anti-white bias.”
WATCH BOB PREVIEW THE SHOW…