- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 2 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
A man in Texas wants to arm the country and he’s doing it by giving away free shotguns.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal explains:
Kyle Coplen runs “The Armed Citizen Project” in Houston. His plan is to get single women and mothers shotguns in a high-crime neighborhood by the end of April. The other city now involved? Tucson, where a former Mayoral candidate is hoping that with $12,000 dollars in donations they can arm and train 36 people. Coplen says in Tucson, more than 500 people expressed an interest.
Coplen: “Whenever criminals fear society, there is less crime. Criminals don’t want to die in your hallway. Let’s go ahead and use that fear to deter crime.”
But some Democrats in Arizona are critical. One Representative called this program ‘lunacy’. Another called it ‘ideological extremism at its worst’.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.