- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
A man in Texas wants to arm the country and he’s doing it by giving away free shotguns.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal explains:
Kyle Coplen runs “The Armed Citizen Project” in Houston. His plan is to get single women and mothers shotguns in a high-crime neighborhood by the end of April. The other city now involved? Tucson, where a former Mayoral candidate is hoping that with $12,000 dollars in donations they can arm and train 36 people. Coplen says in Tucson, more than 500 people expressed an interest.
Coplen: “Whenever criminals fear society, there is less crime. Criminals don’t want to die in your hallway. Let’s go ahead and use that fear to deter crime.”
But some Democrats in Arizona are critical. One Representative called this program ‘lunacy’. Another called it ‘ideological extremism at its worst’.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.