- 3 American Doctors Killed At Afghan Hospital [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: A Turning Point for The Tea Party?Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Is TV’s Future In The Hands Of The Supreme Court?Posted 16 hours ago
How @BarackObama Is Driving Up Gas Prices Again! Top Of The Stack For March, 29th
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show …
1)The city wants to force all employers with 20 or more workers to give employees paid sick days. And NO, this wasn’t isn’t Nanny Bloomberg’s idea. In fact, he’s against it!
2) The White House is proposing a new emission standard that could cut the amount of smog-causing sulfur in gas. It would also add up to nine cents to the price of a gallon of gas.
- Could it be!? Some say gas prices may have already peaked for 2013!
3) CEO Pay is on the RISE! … Thanks to the markets.
- The WSJ’s Scott Thrum on CEO Pay & how they’re compensated has changed.
4) Privacy Advocate: Why Google’s super cool Glass will turn us all in to the tech company’s spies!
6) GOP Congressman under fire for referring to Hispanics as “wet backs”