- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 12 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 13 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
How @BarackObama Is Driving Up Gas Prices Again! Top Of The Stack For March, 29th
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show …
1)The city wants to force all employers with 20 or more workers to give employees paid sick days. And NO, this wasn’t isn’t Nanny Bloomberg’s idea. In fact, he’s against it!
2) The White House is proposing a new emission standard that could cut the amount of smog-causing sulfur in gas. It would also add up to nine cents to the price of a gallon of gas.
- Could it be!? Some say gas prices may have already peaked for 2013!
3) CEO Pay is on the RISE! … Thanks to the markets.
- The WSJ’s Scott Thrum on CEO Pay & how they’re compensated has changed.
4) Privacy Advocate: Why Google’s super cool Glass will turn us all in to the tech company’s spies!
6) GOP Congressman under fire for referring to Hispanics as “wet backs”