- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 12 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 12 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
How @BarackObama Is Driving Up Gas Prices Again! Top Of The Stack For March, 29th
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show …
1)The city wants to force all employers with 20 or more workers to give employees paid sick days. And NO, this wasn’t isn’t Nanny Bloomberg’s idea. In fact, he’s against it!
2) The White House is proposing a new emission standard that could cut the amount of smog-causing sulfur in gas. It would also add up to nine cents to the price of a gallon of gas.
- Could it be!? Some say gas prices may have already peaked for 2013!
3) CEO Pay is on the RISE! … Thanks to the markets.
- The WSJ’s Scott Thrum on CEO Pay & how they’re compensated has changed.
4) Privacy Advocate: Why Google’s super cool Glass will turn us all in to the tech company’s spies!
6) GOP Congressman under fire for referring to Hispanics as “wet backs”