- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 56 mins ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
CEO Pay Is Soaring! … And Why That’s “Fair”! @ScottThurm @wsj
We learned this week that CEO compensation is ‘skyrocketing’ once again. And while you can already hear the practitioners of “Class Warfare” and the Occupy Wall Street-types beating their drums, is it possible that CEO pay has never been more “fair”? According to the Wall Street Journal’s Scott Thurm — possibly.
How should a CEO’s pay be determined? Does ‘pay for performance’ work? And should investors have a say? Tom speaks with the Wall Street Journal Senior Editor Scott Thurm about CEO pay and how its changing …