- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
CEO Pay Is Soaring! … And Why That’s “Fair”! @ScottThurm @wsj
We learned this week that CEO compensation is ‘skyrocketing’ once again. And while you can already hear the practitioners of “Class Warfare” and the Occupy Wall Street-types beating their drums, is it possible that CEO pay has never been more “fair”? According to the Wall Street Journal’s Scott Thurm — possibly.
How should a CEO’s pay be determined? Does ‘pay for performance’ work? And should investors have a say? Tom speaks with the Wall Street Journal Senior Editor Scott Thurm about CEO pay and how its changing …