- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 23 mins ago
- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 18 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Vipp’s World of Nonsense: A Step in the Wrong Direction!
Blasphemy and religious persecution! That’s right –
A professor at Florida Atlantic University instructed the class to write the name Jesus on a piece of paper and then stamp their foot on it. The professor claims that the lesson was to teach the importance of symbols in culture.
The student who complained was accused of violating the student code of conduct when he reported the professor to the university administrators.
Guess what happened next: The student was removed from the class and faced possible expulsion!
It took a national outcry from the nation’s Christian community for the university to reverse their decision and issue an apology. The student is thankfully back at school.
Well, I hope the professor taught himself a lesson instead, because if he tried this with any other religion he would have suffered far greater consequences.
This country needs teachers to share their knowledge with respect and purpose, not religious bigotry in any way, shape or form.