- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 21 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
[VIDEO] Coming Up On Gibson: Slow to Grow!
The U.S. Commerce Department said gross domestic product expanded at a 0.4 percent annual rate in the last three months of 2012.
And reports say that food stamp enrollment is up as well as unemployment claims.
FBN Anchor Elizabeth MacDonald will break it down!
Supreme Hearing: After two days of hearings, the majority of the Supreme Court justices question the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act. Are the justices just as divided as the rest of the nation over same-sex marriage? John will debate with Wayne Besen, Founding Executive Director of Truth Wins Out.
And: Gibson will have all the disturbing details on what was discovered inside the home of Adam Lanza and wonders what impact this will have on the gun control debate.
Plus: Marc Lamont Hill joins the show for the weekly Post Racial Summit!
Bob previews what’s coming up on today’s show…