- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Parker Schnabel, star of Discovery’s "Gold Rush"Posted 6 hours ago
- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
[VIDEO] Coming Up On Gibson: Slow to Grow!
The U.S. Commerce Department said gross domestic product expanded at a 0.4 percent annual rate in the last three months of 2012.
And reports say that food stamp enrollment is up as well as unemployment claims.
FBN Anchor Elizabeth MacDonald will break it down!
Supreme Hearing: After two days of hearings, the majority of the Supreme Court justices question the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act. Are the justices just as divided as the rest of the nation over same-sex marriage? John will debate with Wayne Besen, Founding Executive Director of Truth Wins Out.
And: Gibson will have all the disturbing details on what was discovered inside the home of Adam Lanza and wonders what impact this will have on the gun control debate.
Plus: Marc Lamont Hill joins the show for the weekly Post Racial Summit!
Bob previews what’s coming up on today’s show…