- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 4 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[AUDIO]: Joe Concha Weighs in on the NBC DEBACLE!
Joe Concha weighed in on the NBC’s Today Show imploding, and why Matt Lauer is getting blamed for the plummeting ratings. “No one can break up nicely over there; it’s always a Kardashian divorce! But it’s really entertaining from our perspective,” Concha said.
Concha also weighed in on the difference between NBC’s Today Show and ABC’s Good Morning America, and why one survived while the other disintegrated. He said that the main difference is that it was very clear that many people did not get along at the NBC network, including anchors Lauer and Curry.