- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 2 hours ago
- Cover-Up Allegations Haunt Benghazi Committee HearingPosted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
As the Economy approves…More Of Us Are Using Food Stamps? Top Of The Stack For March 28th
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show ..
1)Sluggish: The economy grew at .4% between October and December of last year.
- As the economy “improve” … more Americans are on food stamps!
- Where are the Food Stamps going? Click Here for the WSJ’s Great Interactive Map:
2) Marc Faber: The Bubble is about to burst … and not even gold can protect you.
3) The Banks in Cyprus have reopened … but with MAJOR restrictions on the people’s money!
4) That New Jersey Powerball winner has already shutdown his business.
- A Florida office is sharing their lotto winnings with a fellow employee who opted out of the pool!
5) A nation of pansies — A New Hampshire school has banned DODGEBALL
6) A group Sheriffs in Colorado say they won’t enforce some of the state’s tough new gun laws. In response, lawmakers are apparently threatening to tamper with their pay.
7) Tiger is number one again. Sooooo, does ‘winning take care of everything’?