- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 12 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 13 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
As the Economy approves…More Of Us Are Using Food Stamps? Top Of The Stack For March 28th
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show ..
1)Sluggish: The economy grew at .4% between October and December of last year.
- As the economy “improve” … more Americans are on food stamps!
- Where are the Food Stamps going? Click Here for the WSJ’s Great Interactive Map:
2) Marc Faber: The Bubble is about to burst … and not even gold can protect you.
3) The Banks in Cyprus have reopened … but with MAJOR restrictions on the people’s money!
4) That New Jersey Powerball winner has already shutdown his business.
- A Florida office is sharing their lotto winnings with a fellow employee who opted out of the pool!
5) A nation of pansies — A New Hampshire school has banned DODGEBALL
6) A group Sheriffs in Colorado say they won’t enforce some of the state’s tough new gun laws. In response, lawmakers are apparently threatening to tamper with their pay.
7) Tiger is number one again. Sooooo, does ‘winning take care of everything’?