- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 4 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 5 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 22 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
(VIDEO) The Robots Are Coming … After Your Job! Top Of The Stack for March 27th, 2013!
Here Are Some Of The STORIES We’re Looking At For Today’s Show ..
1) The Golden Gate Bridge is going digital! They’re replacing all their human toll collectors with a electronic-payment system!
- And America’s toll collectors aren’t the only ones who should be worried. Here are nine jobs where humans may be replaced by robots!
2) In California … Alameda County Administrator Susan Muranishi will receive over $400,000—for the rest of her life.
3) Almost two months after it ended a Southern California cabin, the manhunt for ex-cop Chris Dorner is still causing controversy. This time, there is a debate over the reward and who – if anyone – should receive it.
- Victim: Dorner Would Be Justified If the Reward Money is Withheld
4) Study: ObamaCare to increase healthcare costs by 30%
5) DOMA heads to SCOTUS: Gay Marriage is argued before the High Court for second day
6) Concerned about a run on the banks, Cyprus plans on enforcing limitations on withdrawals ..