- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 8 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 14 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 5 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Evangelicals Vs Young Voters–Why the GOP Is Divided On Gay Marriage! Top Of The Stack For March 26th, 2013
Here are SOME of the stories we’re look at for today’s show …
1)The Supreme Court is hearing the landmark case challenging California’s ban on gay marriage!
- Have you seen that Red Equal Sign below? It’s all over Facebook and Twitter. Here’s what it means.
- While USA TODAY says support for gay marriage is growing … most states have flat-out banned it!
2) REPORT: Government spends more on disability than food stamps, welfare combined
3) In California … Alameda County Administrator Susan Muranishi will receive over $400,000—for the rest of her life.
4) Sequester Update: Vice President Joe Biden racked up a $300,000+ limo bill earlier this year!
5) Home prices jumped 8.1% — the highest spike since 2006!