- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Ringling Bros. Ending Elephant Acts By 2018Posted 3 hours ago
- School Administrators Take a Hack at Cutting Hair?Posted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Evangelicals Vs Young Voters–Why the GOP Is Divided On Gay Marriage! Top Of The Stack For March 26th, 2013
Here are SOME of the stories we’re look at for today’s show …
1)The Supreme Court is hearing the landmark case challenging California’s ban on gay marriage!
- Have you seen that Red Equal Sign below? It’s all over Facebook and Twitter. Here’s what it means.
- While USA TODAY says support for gay marriage is growing … most states have flat-out banned it!
2) REPORT: Government spends more on disability than food stamps, welfare combined
3) In California … Alameda County Administrator Susan Muranishi will receive over $400,000—for the rest of her life.
4) Sequester Update: Vice President Joe Biden racked up a $300,000+ limo bill earlier this year!
5) Home prices jumped 8.1% — the highest spike since 2006!