Here are SOME of the stories we're look at for today's show ...
1)The Supreme Court is hearing the landmark case challenging California's ban on gay marriage!
- Have you seen that Red Equal Sign below? It's all over Facebook and Twitter. Here's what it means.
- While USA TODAY says support for gay marriage is growing ... most states have flat-out banned it!
2) REPORT: Government spends more on disability than food stamps, welfare combined
3) In California ... Alameda County Administrator Susan Muranishi will receive over $400,000--for the rest of her life.
4) Sequester Update: Vice President Joe Biden racked up a $300,000+ limo bill earlier this year!
5) Home prices jumped 8.1% -- the highest spike since 2006!