- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 17 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(CHART) A Nation Of Fakers? America’s Disabled Then Vs Now
The amount of Americans getting disability checks every month is alarming. Our country spends more on disability than it does on food stamps and welfare combined! How do we shrink the amount of Americans receiving disability without harming those who truly need it?
During Tuesday’s show, Tom asked why our disability rolls have grown so much over the past few years.
Listeners quickly called describing incidents or fraud and abuse. But it was “Elaine from Santa Rosa” who really shocked Tom. Elaine said when she was unemployed, public employers actually encouraged her to join the disability–despite knowing nothing was wrong with her! LISTEN BELOW as Elaine describes how she was urged by the government to abuse the disability system: