- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 5 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 8 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
(CHART) A Nation Of Fakers? America’s Disabled Then Vs Now
The amount of Americans getting disability checks every month is alarming. Our country spends more on disability than it does on food stamps and welfare combined! How do we shrink the amount of Americans receiving disability without harming those who truly need it?
During Tuesday’s show, Tom asked why our disability rolls have grown so much over the past few years.
Listeners quickly called describing incidents or fraud and abuse. But it was “Elaine from Santa Rosa” who really shocked Tom. Elaine said when she was unemployed, public employers actually encouraged her to join the disability–despite knowing nothing was wrong with her! LISTEN BELOW as Elaine describes how she was urged by the government to abuse the disability system: