- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(CHART) A Nation Of Fakers? America’s Disabled Then Vs Now
The amount of Americans getting disability checks every month is alarming. Our country spends more on disability than it does on food stamps and welfare combined! How do we shrink the amount of Americans receiving disability without harming those who truly need it?
During Tuesday’s show, Tom asked why our disability rolls have grown so much over the past few years.
Listeners quickly called describing incidents or fraud and abuse. But it was “Elaine from Santa Rosa” who really shocked Tom. Elaine said when she was unemployed, public employers actually encouraged her to join the disability–despite knowing nothing was wrong with her! LISTEN BELOW as Elaine describes how she was urged by the government to abuse the disability system: