- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 12 hours ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 14 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
(CHART) A Nation Of Fakers? America’s Disabled Then Vs Now
The amount of Americans getting disability checks every month is alarming. Our country spends more on disability than it does on food stamps and welfare combined! How do we shrink the amount of Americans receiving disability without harming those who truly need it?
During Tuesday’s show, Tom asked why our disability rolls have grown so much over the past few years.
Listeners quickly called describing incidents or fraud and abuse. But it was “Elaine from Santa Rosa” who really shocked Tom. Elaine said when she was unemployed, public employers actually encouraged her to join the disability–despite knowing nothing was wrong with her! LISTEN BELOW as Elaine describes how she was urged by the government to abuse the disability system: