- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
(VIDEO) Why Both Parties Are Backing A Brand New Tax! Top Of The Stack for March 25th, 2013!
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show …
1)This weekend’s “Vote-A-Rama” resulted in the Senate’s first budget in years — that happens to have $1 trillion in tax increases!
- Both parties actually support the “Marketplace Fairness Act” – or an online sales tax!
- The Daily Caller: Why conservatives should support an online sales tax!
3) Mayor Bloomberg: Government has the right to ‘infringe on your freedom’
- He also said this:
4) How about this idea from Financial Time: let’s replace the income tax with a .. Carbon Tax (!?!)
5) Your tax dollars hard at work .. courtesy of the I.R.S.