- President Obama Holds Pop Up News ConferencePosted 6 hours ago
- Securing America: Video Shows al Qaeda Meeting [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Are Republicans “Animated By Racism”?Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Is Bitcoin Currency Or Property?Posted 17 hours ago
(VIDEO) Why Both Parties Are Backing A Brand New Tax! Top Of The Stack for March 25th, 2013!
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show …
1)This weekend’s “Vote-A-Rama” resulted in the Senate’s first budget in years — that happens to have $1 trillion in tax increases!
- Both parties actually support the “Marketplace Fairness Act” – or an online sales tax!
- The Daily Caller: Why conservatives should support an online sales tax!
3) Mayor Bloomberg: Government has the right to ‘infringe on your freedom’
- He also said this:
4) How about this idea from Financial Time: let’s replace the income tax with a .. Carbon Tax (!?!)
5) Your tax dollars hard at work .. courtesy of the I.R.S.