- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) Why Both Parties Are Backing A Brand New Tax! Top Of The Stack for March 25th, 2013!
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show …
1)This weekend’s “Vote-A-Rama” resulted in the Senate’s first budget in years — that happens to have $1 trillion in tax increases!
- Both parties actually support the “Marketplace Fairness Act” – or an online sales tax!
- The Daily Caller: Why conservatives should support an online sales tax!
3) Mayor Bloomberg: Government has the right to ‘infringe on your freedom’
- He also said this:
4) How about this idea from Financial Time: let’s replace the income tax with a .. Carbon Tax (!?!)
5) Your tax dollars hard at work .. courtesy of the I.R.S.