- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 20 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[Video] Bloomberg Opens Up Wallet & Takes Aim!
Gun Control Fires Up and Bloomy Knows Best! Over the weekend, NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg declared that sometimes Americans should just cede their rights. Fox News Digital Editor, Chris Stirewalt weighs in for his weekly Power Play segment with John.
A More Gay-Friendly GOP in 2016? Karl Rove said over the weekend that he could see the Republican party’s next presidential candidate supporting same-sex marriage. This comes on the heels of Ohio’s Republican senator Rob Portman’s recent support of the issue. Will the Republicans change their views? Democratic Pollster Pat Caddell weighs in.
Plus, The Washington Post’s Dan Keating explains how gun deaths are shaped by race in America. And John breaks down the Late Night Wars.