- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 7 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 8 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
[Video] Bloomberg Opens Up Wallet & Takes Aim!
Gun Control Fires Up and Bloomy Knows Best! Over the weekend, NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg declared that sometimes Americans should just cede their rights. Fox News Digital Editor, Chris Stirewalt weighs in for his weekly Power Play segment with John.
A More Gay-Friendly GOP in 2016? Karl Rove said over the weekend that he could see the Republican party’s next presidential candidate supporting same-sex marriage. This comes on the heels of Ohio’s Republican senator Rob Portman’s recent support of the issue. Will the Republicans change their views? Democratic Pollster Pat Caddell weighs in.
Plus, The Washington Post’s Dan Keating explains how gun deaths are shaped by race in America. And John breaks down the Late Night Wars.