- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 36 mins ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 2 hours ago
- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Guantanamo Hunger Strike Growing
More prisoners have joined a hunger strike at the military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
FOX News Radio’s Pat O’Neill has details:
The U.S. military says the number of participants in the strike includes at least 28 prisoners. Defense lawyers say the hunger strike began February 6th to protest what they say are more intrusive searches of prisoner cells, and of their indefinite confinement at the U.S. base in Cuba.
The prison says 10 of the strikers are being force-fed liquid nutrients to prevent dangerous weight loss. Three are being treated for dehydration.
A Red Cross delegation is visiting Gitmo this week.
Pat O’Neill, FOX News Radio.