- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 6 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Guantanamo Hunger Strike Growing
More prisoners have joined a hunger strike at the military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
FOX News Radio’s Pat O’Neill has details:
The U.S. military says the number of participants in the strike includes at least 28 prisoners. Defense lawyers say the hunger strike began February 6th to protest what they say are more intrusive searches of prisoner cells, and of their indefinite confinement at the U.S. base in Cuba.
The prison says 10 of the strikers are being force-fed liquid nutrients to prevent dangerous weight loss. Three are being treated for dehydration.
A Red Cross delegation is visiting Gitmo this week.
Pat O’Neill, FOX News Radio.