- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 13 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 20 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(AUDIO) Think A #Cyprus -Like Asset Seizures Can’t Happen Here? Think Again. Here’s How …
The E.U. ministers have approved the Cyprus bailout. The “deal” will be funded by seizing bank assets from some Cypriot bank depositors.
The Russian government calls it stealing. A handful of EU leaders think this solution is just fine.
Either way, a terrible precedent has been set by the E.U., BUT can something like this actually happen here? Tom says yes. Listen below as Tom paints a frighteningly realistic scenario where the the US government would go after our wealth: