- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 15 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
(AUDIO) Think A #Cyprus -Like Asset Seizures Can’t Happen Here? Think Again. Here’s How …
The E.U. ministers have approved the Cyprus bailout. The “deal” will be funded by seizing bank assets from some Cypriot bank depositors.
The Russian government calls it stealing. A handful of EU leaders think this solution is just fine.
Either way, a terrible precedent has been set by the E.U., BUT can something like this actually happen here? Tom says yes. Listen below as Tom paints a frighteningly realistic scenario where the the US government would go after our wealth: