- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 2 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 4 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) Think A #Cyprus -Like Asset Seizures Can’t Happen Here? Think Again. Here’s How …
The E.U. ministers have approved the Cyprus bailout. The “deal” will be funded by seizing bank assets from some Cypriot bank depositors.
The Russian government calls it stealing. A handful of EU leaders think this solution is just fine.
Either way, a terrible precedent has been set by the E.U., BUT can something like this actually happen here? Tom says yes. Listen below as Tom paints a frighteningly realistic scenario where the the US government would go after our wealth: