- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 9 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 1 day ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[VIDEO]: WOODY FRASER TALKS NBC EXECS AND JAY LENO
TV extraordinaire Woody Fraser talked to Brian about the rumored changes that are going on in NBC’s late night lineup. Fraser said that he does not think these changes are Jay Leno or Jimmy Fallon’s fault at all. Rather, the fault is in the way NBC execs are controlling the situation. “It’s the people at the top that are mishandling everything,” he said. Later, Fraser talked about how he got into producing and television.