- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 20 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 22nd
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Pepsi MAX and Jeff Gordon Present – ‘Test Drive.'”
Pepsi MAX teams up with NASCAR legend Jeff Gordon to create the ultimate prank on an unsuspecting car salesman. Wearing make-up and hidden cameras, Gordon goes incognito as a mild mannered guy interested in a Chevy Camaro. The car salesman suggests Gordon take the car for a test drive… resulting in a hysterical high speed, stunt filled excursion leaving the poor salesman shaken and a little car sick.
Then, there’s this:
“Lucy Charms Remix – ‘Magically Delicious.'”
Remix master melodysheep takes aim at the Irish themed marshmallow cereal with a skillful auto tuned remix that splices clips of vintage commercials to create a hip jingle for the popular cereal.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“March Madness Explained With Star Wars.”
What do brackets and lightsabers have in common? A lot apparently… This clip explains March Madness using a slew of Star Wars analogies and illustrations on a dry erase board… even finding a way to compare Duke’s Blue Devils Basketball team to Jar Jar Binks.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews