- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: @KILMEADE AND @ANNAKOOIMAN ON GUN CONTROL
Fresh off FOX & Friends, Anna Kooiman joined Brian and talked about a “cornucopia” of issues (or a “potpourri,” as Brian termed it). First, the two talked about gun control, and the role Hollywood and video games play in violence amongst children and teens. Anna explained that there were no guns in her household where she grew up in North Carolina, but the large majority of her friends’ parents owned firearms. “In New York, you pretty much don’t have a gun unless you walk into 7-11 in the middle of a robbery,” Brian retorted.