- Bill Clinton: ‘I Could Have Killed’ bin Laden [VIDEO]Posted 6 mins ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Takes On The Tricky TrianglePosted 3 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Among Country Music’s Highest PaidPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sadie doesn’t want her brother to grow upPosted 4 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 1 month ago
[VIDEO]: @KILMEADE AND @ANNAKOOIMAN ON GUN CONTROL
Fresh off FOX & Friends, Anna Kooiman joined Brian and talked about a “cornucopia” of issues (or a “potpourri,” as Brian termed it). First, the two talked about gun control, and the role Hollywood and video games play in violence amongst children and teens. Anna explained that there were no guns in her household where she grew up in North Carolina, but the large majority of her friends’ parents owned firearms. “In New York, you pretty much don’t have a gun unless you walk into 7-11 in the middle of a robbery,” Brian retorted.