- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 12 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 13 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
[Video] Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! It’s Obama care’s third anniversary today! Though many key parts do not go into effect until next year, some Americans are starting to feel the change! Fox News Digital Editor, Chris Stirewalt weighs in for his weekly Power Play segment with John.
Heated! Last night Hannity and Ann Coulter sharply disagreed over whether Wisconsin Republican Rep. Paul Ryan’s budget, which was passed by the House on Thursday but later rejected by the Senate, is worth a government shutdown. Gibson has the audio and reviews!
Plus: FNB Anchor Lou Dobbs stops by for little Economics 101 and Hip Hop Week in Review!