- Tuna Company, 2 Workers Charged After Employee Died In OvenPosted 58 mins ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 10 months ago
[Video] Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! It’s Obama care’s third anniversary today! Though many key parts do not go into effect until next year, some Americans are starting to feel the change! Fox News Digital Editor, Chris Stirewalt weighs in for his weekly Power Play segment with John.
Heated! Last night Hannity and Ann Coulter sharply disagreed over whether Wisconsin Republican Rep. Paul Ryan’s budget, which was passed by the House on Thursday but later rejected by the Senate, is worth a government shutdown. Gibson has the audio and reviews!
Plus: FNB Anchor Lou Dobbs stops by for little Economics 101 and Hip Hop Week in Review!