- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 23 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Today, @kilmeade will be joined by @cstirewalt @annakooiman William Kristol & Woody Fraser
The Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol gives us his take on the new emerging voices in the Republican Party.
Legendary television producer Woody Fraser, who helped create such wildly popular shows like The Mike Douglas Show, will join Brian to discuss the recently reignited war over the Tonight Show. What is Jay Leno’s deal? Woody will help enlighten us on the inside business that is Hollywood.
Plus Fox News’ Anna Kooiman makes her debut on Kilmeade & Friends.
Watch Brian preview today’s lineup!