- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 12 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Today, @kilmeade will be joined by @cstirewalt @annakooiman William Kristol & Woody Fraser
The Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol gives us his take on the new emerging voices in the Republican Party.
Legendary television producer Woody Fraser, who helped create such wildly popular shows like The Mike Douglas Show, will join Brian to discuss the recently reignited war over the Tonight Show. What is Jay Leno’s deal? Woody will help enlighten us on the inside business that is Hollywood.
Plus Fox News’ Anna Kooiman makes her debut on Kilmeade & Friends.
Watch Brian preview today’s lineup!