- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Turning The Tables On Lethal Injection Drugs?Posted 5 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 3/22/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Brian is closely following President Obama’s time in Israel and is curious to see if the trip will amount to anything. Plus: Brian wants to know the details of the late night war at NBC, and discusses it with television producing legend Woody Fraser!
TV extraordinaire Woody Fraser talked to Brian about the rumored changes that are going on in NBC’s late night lineup. Fraser said that he does not think these changes are Jay Leno or Jimmy Fallon’s fault at all. Rather, the fault is in the way NBC execs are controlling the situation. “It’s the people at the top that are mishandling everything,” he said. Later, Fraser talked about how he got into producing and television.
It’s world water day today! To recognize the day, Brian had on Richard Greenly and his wife, Terri Greenly. The Greenly’s explained their foundation, Water4 and how they became involved in the global water crisis. Derek Watson joined their team as an award-winning documentary filmmaker to make a film about their efforts, entitled “This is Normal.” To learn more about Water4, go to: https://water4.org/
After bragging about his alma mater’s major NCAA upset against New Mexico last night, Bill Kristol, editor of The Weekly Standard, talked to Brian about President Obama’s trip to Israel. Kristol said that in his opinion, the President’s tone is completely different towards Israel than it was during his first term.
FOX News Digital Politics Editor, Chris Stirewalt, talked to Brian about what is going to emerge out of the president’s trip to Israel. “Probably not a lot,” Stirewalt said. He also agreed with Brian that Obama’s most important trip in the Middle East is not Israel, but rather, his trip today to Jordan.
Fresh off FOX & Friends, Anna Kooiman joined Brian and talked about a “cornucopia” of issues (or a “potpourri,” as Brian termed it). First, the two talked about gun control, and the role Hollywood and video games play in violence amongst children and teens. Anna explained that there were no guns in her household where she grew up in North Carolina, but the large majority of her friends’ parents owned firearms. “In New York, you pretty much don’t have a gun unless you walk into 7-11 in the middle of a robbery,” Brian retorted.