- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Vipp’s World of Nonsense: Freedom From Lunacy!
Oh my God!
The Freedom From Religion Foundation is suing the U.S. Treasury for using the words “In God We Trust” on U.S. dollar bills.
Really; do you guys have nothing better to do? You guys were using this currency before and there was no issue about it then. What happened now?
In fact, the dollar bills you are using to pay your lawyers have the same slogan, and I doubt if they will accept cows and sheep as an alternative form of payment. So how hypocritical is that?
If you guys feel that strongly about it then try barter exchange, use gold bars – do whatever you need to – but most of all, don’t waste your time over this.
For the majority of us “In God We Trust” is good enough and we are happy to leave things as they are. In fact, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”. Find something else to prove your point.
The funny thing about atheists is that they are always talking about God!