- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Vipp’s World of Nonsense: Freedom From Lunacy!
Oh my God!
The Freedom From Religion Foundation is suing the U.S. Treasury for using the words “In God We Trust” on U.S. dollar bills.
Really; do you guys have nothing better to do? You guys were using this currency before and there was no issue about it then. What happened now?
In fact, the dollar bills you are using to pay your lawyers have the same slogan, and I doubt if they will accept cows and sheep as an alternative form of payment. So how hypocritical is that?
If you guys feel that strongly about it then try barter exchange, use gold bars – do whatever you need to – but most of all, don’t waste your time over this.
For the majority of us “In God We Trust” is good enough and we are happy to leave things as they are. In fact, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”. Find something else to prove your point.
The funny thing about atheists is that they are always talking about God!