- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 17 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Vipp’s World of Nonsense: Freedom From Lunacy!
Oh my God!
The Freedom From Religion Foundation is suing the U.S. Treasury for using the words “In God We Trust” on U.S. dollar bills.
Really; do you guys have nothing better to do? You guys were using this currency before and there was no issue about it then. What happened now?
In fact, the dollar bills you are using to pay your lawyers have the same slogan, and I doubt if they will accept cows and sheep as an alternative form of payment. So how hypocritical is that?
If you guys feel that strongly about it then try barter exchange, use gold bars – do whatever you need to – but most of all, don’t waste your time over this.
For the majority of us “In God We Trust” is good enough and we are happy to leave things as they are. In fact, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”. Find something else to prove your point.
The funny thing about atheists is that they are always talking about God!