- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 11 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 18 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Auto Club 400 (Fontana)
The Sprint Cup is out west this weekend for the Auto Club 400 in Fontana, California, where drivers are still feeling out their new Gen6 cars.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews the race:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Kasey Kahne thinks he can make it to Victory Lane again this weekend because:
(Kahne) “I’m really looking forward to Fontana, I’ve always enjoyed racing there.”
And with the new Generation 6 car, Kahne has this prediction for Fontana:
(Kahne) “I think this new car is going to create a better race for that track, a more aggressive race.”
Kyle Busch, who came in second at Fontana last year, is hoping his luck has changed from the 2012 season.
(Busch) “You know, as far as last year goes, there was plenty of opportunities to win that just didn’t come, and for whatever reason, it was just a terrible year, whether it’s luck-related or whatever.”
Busch holds the record for being the youngest pole winner at Fontana at age 19, and the youngest winner there, at age 20.
And current defending Fontana champ Tony Stewart says even dealing with a new car:
(Stewart) “It’s nice knowing that we actually had a good run there last year and we have a pretty good feel for the track and where we think we need to be on it.”
FOX in the Fast Lane, Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh on Twitter: @LadyTrackside