- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
(VIDEO) Cyprus & Why @SteveForbersCEO Worries The U.S. Gvt Will Come After Your Bank Account If Things Get Dicey
Last week, the government of Cyprus threatened to bailout out their struggling banks by taking 10% of depositors’ money! Could that happen in the U.S.? Forbes Media CEO Steve Forbes and Bankrate.com Senior Analyst Greg McBride weigh in. Then, will the GOP stick with the “stuffy old men” of the old guard, or reinvent itself into new “Rand Paul” Republicans? Tom talks with Washington Examiner’s Byron York. And, do the rosy housing figures reflect what’s going on in the market? Carrington Mortgage Holdings EVP Rick Sharga has the real story. And, Tom asks Fox News Analysts KT McFarland and Dr. Walid Phares if, on the 10th anniversary of the start of the Iraq war, whether the cost was worth it. And, Fox News Legal Analyst Lis Wiehl discusses whether Colorado sheriffs can actually get away with refusing to enforce the state’s new stricter gun laws. Plus, the panel tackles why President Obama can’t get stricter gun laws passed, Rand Paul’s stance on immigration, and New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg’s new fight against cigarette displays. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
** UPDATE ***
Here’s Tom’s interview with Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of Forbes Media, Steve Forbes. Forbes discussed the crisis in Cyprus and why he’s worried about the U.S. government ‘seizing’ money here:
PLUS: Bankrate.com senior analyst Greg McBride says comparing the trouble in Cyprus to the United States’ financial meltdown is unfair and unrealistic.