- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 4 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 9 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 10 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
A Not So Happy Birthday, ObamaCare! — Top Of The Stack for March 22nd, 2013!
Here are some of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show …
1)ObamaCare turns three years old tomorrow! … And very few people like or even understand it!
- Back in 2010, it was a “Big F’n Deal” …
2) The FAA says they must close air traffic towers and furlough controllers due to the sequester! The airlines say malarkey and think they’re using the passengers as pawns!
- Despite the expected tower closures, CNS reports the FAA plans to hire ‘community planners‘
3) To the chagrin of the teachers’ unions and parent, Chicago announced they will close over 50 schools ..
4) Harry Reid says he will introduce a gun bill that will include universal background checks!
5) The panic in Cyprus continues …
6) During his show last night, Jay Leno addressed reports that he will be replaced by Jimmy Fallon!