- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 20 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Say What?
Say What? A dad in New Jersey is claiming cops and social workers showed up at his house and tried to enter without a warrant after he posted a Face book photo of his son holding a .22-caliber rifle. That father, Shawn Moore, joins Gibson to explain further.
Out of the Way! The New York Times reports that NBC has made a commitment to Jimmy Fallon as successor to Jay Leno on The Tonight Show. And what’s more, Fallon would bring the show back to New York, where it started in 1954. Gibson feels the old guy is getting the boot way too soon! He defends!
Plus: Want to work for CVS? All you need to do it give them your height, weight, body fat percent and other personal information for health insurance purposes!