- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Kilmeade Kondensed 3/21/13
KILMDEADE KONDENSED: 3/21/13
BRIAN’S THOUGHTS OF THE DAY
Between the chemical weapons in Syria and Iran’s nuclear ambitions, Brian made this prediction about President Obama’s second term, “My hunch for the next four years, is that his presidency will be dominated, dominated by foreign affairs.”
Brian was joined by BUTCH & ADAM STEWART, the father and son team behind Sandals Resorts, who talked about how they first started Sandals Resorts and what they did to not only survive but to come out stronger after the economic downturn of 2008!
STEVE DOOCY, Brian’s partner in crime on Fox and Friends, discussed how Iran’s nuclear timeline would be different today if the U.S. and Israel had not taken previous actions against Iran. “The best opportunity we have had in the last year or two to actually do something with Iran…was with the Stuxnet virus when we attacked their spinning centrifuges…and that slowed them down by a year or two,” Steve explained. Had we not destroyed the software with a virus Iran probably would have achieved their nuclear ambitions in under a year. Brian added that the assassination of a few scientists by the Israelis didn’t hurt either.
“IT’S GOLD, BABY, THIS BRACKET IS GOLD!” gushed Fox News Sunday’s CHRIS WALLACE who was consumed with his NCAA brackets and is feeling the pressure duplicate his win from last year in the Fox News Washington contest! Wallace REFUSED to reveal his picks but he did hint that he doesn’t have a number one seed winning the tournament.
AMB DENNIS ROSS, who served as a special assistant to President Obama on the National Security Council staff, weighed in on Obama’s trip to Israel and Iran’s nuclear ambitions. “You have to be prepared to use it, they have to see you’re prepared to use it!” Amb. Dennis Ross asserted when talking about how to deal with Iran regarding force and diplomacy.
MURPH: THE PROTECTOR—Documentary filmmaker SCOTT MACTAVISH & DAN MURPHY, father of fallen Navy Seal & Medal of Honor Recipient Lt. Michael Murphy, discussed the release of the new documentary, ‘Murph: The Protector’ based on Navy SEAL LT Michael Murphy’s life of honor, courage and commitment. For more information on the documentary and where to see it nation-wide go to http://www.murphmovie.com/