- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 16 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX on Tech: YouTube’s Major Milestone
A milestone for the one of the world’s most popular websites. YouTube saying it has reached one billion users per month.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
FOX on Tech.
As faster internet and smart-phone networks spread worldwide…
…So too, do YouTube videos.
Music videos, cat videos…
Little kid videos…
(YouTube Video) “That really hurt Charlie and it’s still hurting.”
The people at YouTube say they’re up to a billion individual users every month now. That’s nearly half the people who have internet and more than the population of any country besides China and India.
The website, started in 2005, bought by Google the next year.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Facebook said in September it had reached a billion active users.