- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: YouTube’s Major Milestone
A milestone for the one of the world’s most popular websites. YouTube saying it has reached one billion users per month.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
FOX on Tech.
As faster internet and smart-phone networks spread worldwide…
…So too, do YouTube videos.
Music videos, cat videos…
Little kid videos…
(YouTube Video) “That really hurt Charlie and it’s still hurting.”
The people at YouTube say they’re up to a billion individual users every month now. That’s nearly half the people who have internet and more than the population of any country besides China and India.
The website, started in 2005, bought by Google the next year.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Facebook said in September it had reached a billion active users.