- FOX Country: The Oak Ridge Boys Release First Live AlbumPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Kids React to Sony Walkmans!Posted 2 days ago
- Fox & Food: Easter Feasts w/ Carla Hall of “The Chew”Posted 3 days ago
Employers: Lose Weight or Pay Up!!! Top Of The Stack For March 21st, 2013!
Here are some of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show ..
1)CVS: Tell us your weight and your health information, or PAY UP!
- FLASHBACK: More employers are tying health care costs to medical tests!
2) POLL: Most Americans now support a “Pathway To Citizenship”
- … And so do Rand Paul and a handful of Republicans. And they think this will help the party in 2016!
- However, some conservatives warn a ‘change in policy‘ could be bad for the GOP!
3) Twitter turns seven years old today… And here’s what it looked like back then:
4) Fill out your NCAA March Madness Bracket? Well, you have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting it perfect’
5) Overreach: Earlier this year, New York passes some very strict gun control laws. Now, they’re looking to amending some of them.