- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 38 mins ago
- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Employers: Lose Weight or Pay Up!!! Top Of The Stack For March 21st, 2013!
Here are some of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show ..
1)CVS: Tell us your weight and your health information, or PAY UP!
- FLASHBACK: More employers are tying health care costs to medical tests!
2) POLL: Most Americans now support a “Pathway To Citizenship”
- … And so do Rand Paul and a handful of Republicans. And they think this will help the party in 2016!
- However, some conservatives warn a ‘change in policy‘ could be bad for the GOP!
3) Twitter turns seven years old today… And here’s what it looked like back then:
4) Fill out your NCAA March Madness Bracket? Well, you have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting it perfect’
5) Overreach: Earlier this year, New York passes some very strict gun control laws. Now, they’re looking to amending some of them.