- FOX Wheels: Safe Traveling TipsPosted 51 mins ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 days ago
- UK Raises Terror Threat Level [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Madden NFL 15: Madden SeasonPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
13-Year-Old Girl Dies After Inhaling Computer Cleaner
The Los Angeles honor student inhaled it to get high.
Aria Doherty, a popular student at Alfred B. Nobel Middle School in the upscale Porter Ranch section of Los Angeles, was pronounced dead in her home on Monday evening after she was found unresponsive by her older sister.
“Unfortunately, it was due to inhaling this vapor from this can, which was found close to her body,” Los Angeles Unified School District spokeswoman Monica Carazo said. “I don’t know the brand name, but it’s the kind you use to clean your keyboard, your computers.”
Young people sometimes inhale such vapors in an effort to become intoxicated, a form of abuse known as “huffing.”