- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 6 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Jodi Arias Pleads For Life [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 21 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 1 day ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Dies [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
13-Year-Old Girl Dies After Inhaling Computer Cleaner
The Los Angeles honor student inhaled it to get high.
Aria Doherty, a popular student at Alfred B. Nobel Middle School in the upscale Porter Ranch section of Los Angeles, was pronounced dead in her home on Monday evening after she was found unresponsive by her older sister.
“Unfortunately, it was due to inhaling this vapor from this can, which was found close to her body,” Los Angeles Unified School District spokeswoman Monica Carazo said. “I don’t know the brand name, but it’s the kind you use to clean your keyboard, your computers.”
Young people sometimes inhale such vapors in an effort to become intoxicated, a form of abuse known as “huffing.”