- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
[Video] Standing Tall?
Standing Tall? The Associated Press is standing by its report that Sen. Rand Paul intended to back a path to citizenship in his speech Tuesday to the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, despite the fact that he did not do so, and despite claims from advisers that the AP’s story is wrong. Gibson referees.
Shock and Awe! It was ten years ago today that US and coalition forces invaded Iraq to begin the Second Gulf War! Was James Rosen really able to get Jay Carney to give Bush credit? Gibson has the audio. Also, Rummy get’s beat up on Twitter.
Plus: The Man who married everyone on this show, Judge Andrew Napolitano, joins Gibson to talk about his latest book The Freedom Answer Book: How the Government is Taking Away Your Constitutional Freedoms.