- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 9 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Standing Tall?
Standing Tall? The Associated Press is standing by its report that Sen. Rand Paul intended to back a path to citizenship in his speech Tuesday to the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, despite the fact that he did not do so, and despite claims from advisers that the AP’s story is wrong. Gibson referees.
Shock and Awe! It was ten years ago today that US and coalition forces invaded Iraq to begin the Second Gulf War! Was James Rosen really able to get Jay Carney to give Bush credit? Gibson has the audio. Also, Rummy get’s beat up on Twitter.
Plus: The Man who married everyone on this show, Judge Andrew Napolitano, joins Gibson to talk about his latest book The Freedom Answer Book: How the Government is Taking Away Your Constitutional Freedoms.