- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 20 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Standing Tall?
Standing Tall? The Associated Press is standing by its report that Sen. Rand Paul intended to back a path to citizenship in his speech Tuesday to the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, despite the fact that he did not do so, and despite claims from advisers that the AP’s story is wrong. Gibson referees.
Shock and Awe! It was ten years ago today that US and coalition forces invaded Iraq to begin the Second Gulf War! Was James Rosen really able to get Jay Carney to give Bush credit? Gibson has the audio. Also, Rummy get’s beat up on Twitter.
Plus: The Man who married everyone on this show, Judge Andrew Napolitano, joins Gibson to talk about his latest book The Freedom Answer Book: How the Government is Taking Away Your Constitutional Freedoms.