- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 18 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Time For Intervention In Syria?: Top Of The Stack for March 20th, 2013
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show …
1) Pressure is building. Congress is now pushing President Obama to take action in Syria!
- President Obama is currently in Israel trying to “woo” their young people and earn back some of his credibility there.
2) REPORT: Americans aren’t saving enough for retirement.
- However, less Americans are now ‘underwater‘ on their mortgages.
3) Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is yanking the assault rifle ban from the Democrat’s gun control bill! He says it won’t pass.
- Liberals like Senator Diane Feinstein aren’t happy.
- Class Act: Michael Moore wonders if Harry Reid would have yanked the ban if his own grandchildren were killed:
4) The Fed is expected to keep their “stimulus” going … this time citing Cyprus and concerns over Europe.
5) Despite claims they’re broke and can barely make payroll, San Bernardino has okay’d a pay increase for their cops and firefighters.