- Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma CityPosted 10 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 11 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 14 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 14 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 15 hours ago
Time For Intervention In Syria?: Top Of The Stack for March 20th, 2013
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show …
1) Pressure is building. Congress is now pushing President Obama to take action in Syria!
- President Obama is currently in Israel trying to “woo” their young people and earn back some of his credibility there.
2) REPORT: Americans aren’t saving enough for retirement.
- However, less Americans are now ‘underwater‘ on their mortgages.
3) Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is yanking the assault rifle ban from the Democrat’s gun control bill! He says it won’t pass.
- Liberals like Senator Diane Feinstein aren’t happy.
- Class Act: Michael Moore wonders if Harry Reid would have yanked the ban if his own grandchildren were killed:
4) The Fed is expected to keep their “stimulus” going … this time citing Cyprus and concerns over Europe.
5) Despite claims they’re broke and can barely make payroll, San Bernardino has okay’d a pay increase for their cops and firefighters.