- America’s Wealth Gap WidensPosted 14 hours ago
- AFMW: Keith Getty of Famed Hymn Writers "The Gettys"Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Dads Pull Out Surprise Dubstep Dance For ChristmasPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: The Harlem GlobetrottersPosted 2 days ago
- A Grimm Outlook For A New York CongressmanPosted 3 days ago
- Legal Lis: ’tis the season to avoid getting sued!Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Michael W. Smith, “Michael W. Smith & Friends: The Spirit of Christmas” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Bullet Points: The Carol of the Bells with GunsPosted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Pastor Louie GiglioPosted 4 days ago
- Who Owns The North Pole?Posted 4 days ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 3/20/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Brian is following President Obama’s trip to Israel very closely! Is this going to be yet another press opportunity for Obama to be photographed with Benjamin Netanyahu, or will he actually accomplish something overseas? He looks into this with his guests.
Senator Scott Brown (R-MA) weighed in on Senator Harry Reid’s implication that the sequestration caused the deadly explosion, which killed seven marines at a training camp on Tuesday. “Harry Reid is one of the biggest obstruction- ists in the United States Senate,” Brown said, “The outrageous things that he says on a constant basis he is never held accountable [for]… He should be ashamed of himself.”
PART TWO! Brian had part two of his exclusive interview with Zev Chafets. Chafets talked about Roger Ailes’ troubling early years and his battle with hemophilia, which caused his family to constantly think he would never even make it past childhood. Chafets also explained that Ailes had problems with his father, who abused him.
Founder and chairman of Steiner Sports Marketing and Memorabilia and author of You Gotta Have Balls, Brandon Steiner, stopped by and talked about his new book and all the latest news in sports. Steiner weighed in on March Madness, and explained why it is bad for NCAA basketball players to jump the gun and drop out of college to play in the NBA. “Seventy percent of NBA players seven years after they finish playing are broke,” Steiner said. “Stay in school, learn how to handle your money a little bit, get educated a little bit so that you can have something after your career is over!”
Ambassador John Bolton, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations and current President of Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld, stopped by and weighed in on President Obama’s visit to Israel. “I think his objective is two-fold,” Bolton explained. “One is symbolic; he wants to put his arm around Bibi Netanyahu… Second… I think he has two messages for Netanyahu and they’re both tough: One, don’t do anything militarily to Iran’s nuclear weapons program and two; you need to make more concessions to the Palestinians.”
DON’T FILL CADILLAC ONE WITH GAS! Obama’s driver made a mistake – and co-hosts of America’s Newsroom, Bill Hemmer and Martha MacCallum, are calling him out on it! Obama had to switch cars at a gas station during his visit in Israel because the driver mistakenly filled Cadillac One with gasoline instead of diesel fuel!