- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 1 min ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 7 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Jodi Arias Pleads For Life [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 22 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 1 day ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Dies [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
Caller Not Prepared For Retirement Confesses He’s Contemplating Suicide … [audio]
According to a new report, an alarming amount of US workers aren’t saving enough for retirement. On Wednesday’s show, Tom asked the audience if they were ready for retirement and if they weren’t, what was their “Plan B”.
That’s when “Peter from San Francisco” called in. Peter said he was still working but wasn’t ready for retirement. But instead of depending on the government or handouts, Peter said his “Plan B” was suicide. Listen to the shocking call below:
As Tom asked, do you think Peter’s “solution” will become more common if an entire generation of seniors has a hard time making ends meet?