- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 18 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Caller Not Prepared For Retirement Confesses He’s Contemplating Suicide … [audio]
According to a new report, an alarming amount of US workers aren’t saving enough for retirement. On Wednesday’s show, Tom asked the audience if they were ready for retirement and if they weren’t, what was their “Plan B”.
That’s when “Peter from San Francisco” called in. Peter said he was still working but wasn’t ready for retirement. But instead of depending on the government or handouts, Peter said his “Plan B” was suicide. Listen to the shocking call below:
As Tom asked, do you think Peter’s “solution” will become more common if an entire generation of seniors has a hard time making ends meet?