- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Caller Not Prepared For Retirement Confesses He’s Contemplating Suicide … [audio]
According to a new report, an alarming amount of US workers aren’t saving enough for retirement. On Wednesday’s show, Tom asked the audience if they were ready for retirement and if they weren’t, what was their “Plan B”.
That’s when “Peter from San Francisco” called in. Peter said he was still working but wasn’t ready for retirement. But instead of depending on the government or handouts, Peter said his “Plan B” was suicide. Listen to the shocking call below:
As Tom asked, do you think Peter’s “solution” will become more common if an entire generation of seniors has a hard time making ends meet?