- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Caller Not Prepared For Retirement Confesses He’s Contemplating Suicide … [audio]
According to a new report, an alarming amount of US workers aren’t saving enough for retirement. On Wednesday’s show, Tom asked the audience if they were ready for retirement and if they weren’t, what was their “Plan B”.
That’s when “Peter from San Francisco” called in. Peter said he was still working but wasn’t ready for retirement. But instead of depending on the government or handouts, Peter said his “Plan B” was suicide. Listen to the shocking call below:
As Tom asked, do you think Peter’s “solution” will become more common if an entire generation of seniors has a hard time making ends meet?