- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 1 hour ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
VIDEO: Is Stop-and-Frisk Constitutional?
Center for Constitutional Rights Executive Director Vincent Warren talks to Alan about the legality of New York City’s stop-and-frisk policy and if it brings down crime.