- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 4 mins ago
- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 5 hours ago
- A Battle Of The Brews In Washington?Posted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
The Iraq War–Ten Years Later: Top Of The Stack For March 19th, 2013
Here’s some of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show …
- According to GALLUP, most Americans think the war was a mistake:
- Not all the stories regarding the Iraq anniversary were negative … In the WSJ, Fouad Ajami explains how the war was honorable, but America ‘bailed’ on the country.
2) REPORT: Americans aren’t saving enough for retirement.
- However, less Americans are now ‘underwater‘ on their mortgages.
3) Nanny Bloomberg’s Latest Idea: Retailers can no longer display cigarettes in their stores
4) Senator Rand Paul now supports a ‘Path to Citizenship’
5) A Federal Judge tosses a state law that would have blocked ObamaCare’s contraception mandate!