- Bill Clinton: ‘I Could Have Killed’ bin Laden [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Takes On The Tricky TrianglePosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sadie doesn’t want her brother to grow upPosted 6 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 1 month ago
The Iraq War–Ten Years Later: Top Of The Stack For March 19th, 2013
Here’s some of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show …
- According to GALLUP, most Americans think the war was a mistake:
- Not all the stories regarding the Iraq anniversary were negative … In the WSJ, Fouad Ajami explains how the war was honorable, but America ‘bailed’ on the country.
2) REPORT: Americans aren’t saving enough for retirement.
- However, less Americans are now ‘underwater‘ on their mortgages.
3) Nanny Bloomberg’s Latest Idea: Retailers can no longer display cigarettes in their stores
4) Senator Rand Paul now supports a ‘Path to Citizenship’
5) A Federal Judge tosses a state law that would have blocked ObamaCare’s contraception mandate!