- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 11 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
The Iraq War–Ten Years Later: Top Of The Stack For March 19th, 2013
Here’s some of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show …
- According to GALLUP, most Americans think the war was a mistake:
- Not all the stories regarding the Iraq anniversary were negative … In the WSJ, Fouad Ajami explains how the war was honorable, but America ‘bailed’ on the country.
2) REPORT: Americans aren’t saving enough for retirement.
- However, less Americans are now ‘underwater‘ on their mortgages.
3) Nanny Bloomberg’s Latest Idea: Retailers can no longer display cigarettes in their stores
4) Senator Rand Paul now supports a ‘Path to Citizenship’
5) A Federal Judge tosses a state law that would have blocked ObamaCare’s contraception mandate!