- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 4 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[Video] 10 Years Later!
10 Years Later! This week marks the 10th anniversary of the beginning of the war in Iraq. This also starts the time for reflection, told-you-sos, revisionism, and apologies. Gibson says in the end it was all worth it! He is joined by Former Bush Speech Writer Mark Thiessen.
Backlash! The “Being White in Philly” article which was published in Philadelphia Magazine has caused an uproar and anger including Mayor Michael Nutter, who called it “disgusting” and demanded that its writer and editors be investigated by Philadelphia’s human relations commission. Gibson doesn’t get why people are so upset. Marc Lamont Hill joins the show for the weekly Post Racial Summit!
Plus: Nanny State! Mayor Bloomberg says vendors will be forbidden to display the cigarettes they sell. Will this actually work? Gibson is annoyed!