- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 19 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[Video] 10 Years Later!
10 Years Later! This week marks the 10th anniversary of the beginning of the war in Iraq. This also starts the time for reflection, told-you-sos, revisionism, and apologies. Gibson says in the end it was all worth it! He is joined by Former Bush Speech Writer Mark Thiessen.
Backlash! The “Being White in Philly” article which was published in Philadelphia Magazine has caused an uproar and anger including Mayor Michael Nutter, who called it “disgusting” and demanded that its writer and editors be investigated by Philadelphia’s human relations commission. Gibson doesn’t get why people are so upset. Marc Lamont Hill joins the show for the weekly Post Racial Summit!
Plus: Nanny State! Mayor Bloomberg says vendors will be forbidden to display the cigarettes they sell. Will this actually work? Gibson is annoyed!