- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 14 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
On Monday’s Radio Show…
• Author Carl E. Van Horn talks to Alan about his new book “Working Scared (Or Not at All)“.
• Alan examines America’s gun culture with “Gun Guys” author Dan Baum.
• Executive Director of the Center for Constitutional Rights Vince Warren talks to Alan about New York City’s Stop-and-Frisk trial.