- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 2 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Vipp’s World of Nonsense: Michael Moore Wants Newtown Photos Released
Documentary filmmaker Michael Moore wants the horrific photos from the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting to be released to the public because he thinks that will push for more gun control.
Mr Moore – are you telling us that we need to see these pictures because as a country we do not feel the grief and sorrow at what has happened ? are you telling us that these photos will convince us further? and are you telling us that as a nation we are that stupid and blind?
If my child was a victim, I would not want a photo being released in such a manner and for my child to be used as a pawn for someone else’s political agenda? Definitely not!
In a civilized society one does not parade around with graphic visuals of tragic events to convince society of one’s argument. We use logic and rationale to make our point and if we can convince society then everything else follows.
Emotional blackmail is not the way forward.