- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 19 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Vipp’s World of Nonsense: Michael Moore Wants Newtown Photos Released
Documentary filmmaker Michael Moore wants the horrific photos from the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting to be released to the public because he thinks that will push for more gun control.
Mr Moore – are you telling us that we need to see these pictures because as a country we do not feel the grief and sorrow at what has happened ? are you telling us that these photos will convince us further? and are you telling us that as a nation we are that stupid and blind?
If my child was a victim, I would not want a photo being released in such a manner and for my child to be used as a pawn for someone else’s political agenda? Definitely not!
In a civilized society one does not parade around with graphic visuals of tragic events to convince society of one’s argument. We use logic and rationale to make our point and if we can convince society then everything else follows.
Emotional blackmail is not the way forward.