- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 22 mins ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Mission To Mars: Maven Reaches Red PlanetPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Think Your Kids Are Strapped In Properly? Think Again.Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Vipp’s World of Nonsense: Michael Moore Wants Newtown Photos Released
Documentary filmmaker Michael Moore wants the horrific photos from the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting to be released to the public because he thinks that will push for more gun control.
Mr Moore – are you telling us that we need to see these pictures because as a country we do not feel the grief and sorrow at what has happened ? are you telling us that these photos will convince us further? and are you telling us that as a nation we are that stupid and blind?
If my child was a victim, I would not want a photo being released in such a manner and for my child to be used as a pawn for someone else’s political agenda? Definitely not!
In a civilized society one does not parade around with graphic visuals of tragic events to convince society of one’s argument. We use logic and rationale to make our point and if we can convince society then everything else follows.
Emotional blackmail is not the way forward.