- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Admits U.S. Miscalculated ISIS Strength [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Fatal CrashPosted 1 day ago
- U.S. Military Battling Ebola In West AfricaPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Stop & Frisk
Stop & Frisk! The lawyers suing the New York Police Department over its stop-and-frisk policy said the federal case’s March 18 court date will kick off the “trial of the century” over what they allege is a racially discriminatory policy. Is it wrong to profile, stop and frisk people even if it saves lives?
The World According to Cheney! Filmmaker R.J. Cutler chronicles Cheney’s four decade long career in a new Showtime Documentary. Stephen Hayes FNC Contributor, Columnist “The Weekly Standard” who participated in the documentary joins the show.
Plus: Hip Hop Week in Review