- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Red Skelton’s Pledge of Allegiance, The Tonight Show Sings “Let It Go”, and Pres. Obama and Vice Pres. Biden MOVEPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[Video] Stop & Frisk
Stop & Frisk! The lawyers suing the New York Police Department over its stop-and-frisk policy said the federal case’s March 18 court date will kick off the “trial of the century” over what they allege is a racially discriminatory policy. Is it wrong to profile, stop and frisk people even if it saves lives?
The World According to Cheney! Filmmaker R.J. Cutler chronicles Cheney’s four decade long career in a new Showtime Documentary. Stephen Hayes FNC Contributor, Columnist “The Weekly Standard” who participated in the documentary joins the show.
Plus: Hip Hop Week in Review