- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 4 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 4 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 7 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 7 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 7 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 11 hours ago
The REAL Unemployment Numbers–Watch Tom Sullivan This Weekend On @FoxBusiness
Last week’s unemployment numbers had many in the media jumping for joy, but was the news as good as they thought? Wall Street Journal Senior Economic Writer Steve Moore and the Founder of Shadow Government Statistics John Williams say the unemployment figures aren’t as rosy as they seem. Then, does the TSA’s new rules allowing pocket knives onto planes make any sense? Former DOT Inspector General Mary Schiavo weighs in. And, should the U.S. take North Korea’s nuclear threats seriously? Tom talks to former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton. NYPD cop Gilberto Valle has been convicted of plotting to kidnap, kill and cook women. Dr. Keith Ablow and attorney Arthur Aidala discuss whether he was guilty of a “thought crime”. And, data security specialist Ira Victor explains how hackers are getting into the financial accounts of celebrities and even First Lady Michelle Obama. Plus, the panel tackles New York City’s failed large soda ban and who is responsible for ending White House tours. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!