1) Ohio Senator Rob Portman now says he supports gay marriage. The Republican, who was on the shortlist to be the party’s Vice Presidential candidate, says he changed his views after learning his own son was gay.
- Rand Paul’s answer to gay marriage? The Senator says the tax code should remove marriage all together
2) Speaker Boehner says he will not risk a government shutdown by attempting to defund ObamaCare in the next CR
- Surprise, Employers! ObamaCare has yet another fee for you!
- FOX NEWS’ Dr. Marc Siegel says cut OBAMACARE, NOT HEALTH CARE!
3) JP Morgan Chase is very bullish on housing! They think prices are going UP!
4) The Atlantic: Why Obama may LOVE high gas prices…
5) The Dreamliner Fleet may resume flying in a few weeks!
6) How many Cool Ranch Dorito Taco Bell Tacos have you had? … The fast food joint is selling a TON!