- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 11 hours ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Sen. Portman Changes Stance on Gay Marriage
A veteran member of Congress from the state of Ohio has done a 180 on same-sex marriage and explains the reason for his change of heart.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has the story from Washington:
Senator Rob Portman carries Conservative credentials and was on Mitt Romney’s short list for running mates, but on the issue of same-sex marriage, the Ohio Republican tells CNN he’s had a change of heart.
(Sen. Portman) “My son came to Jane, my wife, and I, told us that he was gay and that it was not a choice, that it’s just part of who he is.”
That conversation was two years ago. Portman has voted for a ban on gay adoptions and for the Defense of Marriage Act.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.