- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 9 hours ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 9 hours ago
- Mike Nichols, Director of “The Graduate,” DiesPosted 9 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Sen. Portman Changes Stance on Gay Marriage
A veteran member of Congress from the state of Ohio has done a 180 on same-sex marriage and explains the reason for his change of heart.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has the story from Washington:
Senator Rob Portman carries Conservative credentials and was on Mitt Romney’s short list for running mates, but on the issue of same-sex marriage, the Ohio Republican tells CNN he’s had a change of heart.
(Sen. Portman) “My son came to Jane, my wife, and I, told us that he was gay and that it was not a choice, that it’s just part of who he is.”
That conversation was two years ago. Portman has voted for a ban on gay adoptions and for the Defense of Marriage Act.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.