- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 12 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 13 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Sen. Portman Changes Stance on Gay Marriage
A veteran member of Congress from the state of Ohio has done a 180 on same-sex marriage and explains the reason for his change of heart.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has the story from Washington:
Senator Rob Portman carries Conservative credentials and was on Mitt Romney’s short list for running mates, but on the issue of same-sex marriage, the Ohio Republican tells CNN he’s had a change of heart.
(Sen. Portman) “My son came to Jane, my wife, and I, told us that he was gay and that it was not a choice, that it’s just part of who he is.”
That conversation was two years ago. Portman has voted for a ban on gay adoptions and for the Defense of Marriage Act.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.