- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Turning The Tables On Lethal Injection Drugs?Posted 5 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Sen. Portman Changes Stance on Gay Marriage
A veteran member of Congress from the state of Ohio has done a 180 on same-sex marriage and explains the reason for his change of heart.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has the story from Washington:
Senator Rob Portman carries Conservative credentials and was on Mitt Romney’s short list for running mates, but on the issue of same-sex marriage, the Ohio Republican tells CNN he’s had a change of heart.
(Sen. Portman) “My son came to Jane, my wife, and I, told us that he was gay and that it was not a choice, that it’s just part of who he is.”
That conversation was two years ago. Portman has voted for a ban on gay adoptions and for the Defense of Marriage Act.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.