- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 7 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 7 hours ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 13 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
[Audio] @Kilmeade finds out what @SenJohnMcCain thought of @SenRandPaul ‘s CPAC Attack
In the interview, McCain ripped the Senate Democrats budget proposal, calling it “a joke” and says it has no meaningful impact on the debt.
McCain responded to the veiled shot Sen. Rand Paul made at him last night at CPAC. Although McCain respects Sen. Paul, he thinks his stance on the drone program is just “not a rational argument” and it “scares people.” McCain also thinks we are beginning to see a struggle within the Republican party, similar to those in the past like Eisenhower and Taft , the Isolationists prior to WWII or post-Vietnam.
And who does McCain want the future of the Republican Party to be? Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH)!
Want to hear the FULL interview? Sign up and become a premium Podcast subscriber!