- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
[Audio] @Kilmeade finds out what @SenJohnMcCain thought of @SenRandPaul ‘s CPAC Attack
In the interview, McCain ripped the Senate Democrats budget proposal, calling it “a joke” and says it has no meaningful impact on the debt.
McCain responded to the veiled shot Sen. Rand Paul made at him last night at CPAC. Although McCain respects Sen. Paul, he thinks his stance on the drone program is just “not a rational argument” and it “scares people.” McCain also thinks we are beginning to see a struggle within the Republican party, similar to those in the past like Eisenhower and Taft , the Isolationists prior to WWII or post-Vietnam.
And who does McCain want the future of the Republican Party to be? Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH)!
Want to hear the FULL interview? Sign up and become a premium Podcast subscriber!