- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 hour ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 4 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[Audio] @Kilmeade finds out what @SenJohnMcCain thought of @SenRandPaul ‘s CPAC Attack
In the interview, McCain ripped the Senate Democrats budget proposal, calling it “a joke” and says it has no meaningful impact on the debt.
McCain responded to the veiled shot Sen. Rand Paul made at him last night at CPAC. Although McCain respects Sen. Paul, he thinks his stance on the drone program is just “not a rational argument” and it “scares people.” McCain also thinks we are beginning to see a struggle within the Republican party, similar to those in the past like Eisenhower and Taft , the Isolationists prior to WWII or post-Vietnam.
And who does McCain want the future of the Republican Party to be? Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH)!
Want to hear the FULL interview? Sign up and become a premium Podcast subscriber!