- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 11 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 18 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Audio] @Kilmeade finds out what @SenJohnMcCain thought of @SenRandPaul ‘s CPAC Attack
In the interview, McCain ripped the Senate Democrats budget proposal, calling it “a joke” and says it has no meaningful impact on the debt.
McCain responded to the veiled shot Sen. Rand Paul made at him last night at CPAC. Although McCain respects Sen. Paul, he thinks his stance on the drone program is just “not a rational argument” and it “scares people.” McCain also thinks we are beginning to see a struggle within the Republican party, similar to those in the past like Eisenhower and Taft , the Isolationists prior to WWII or post-Vietnam.
And who does McCain want the future of the Republican Party to be? Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH)!
Want to hear the FULL interview? Sign up and become a premium Podcast subscriber!