- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Fair Share?
Fair Share? The number of federal workers and retirees who owed delinquent income taxes jumped by nearly 12 percent in 2011, according to the IRS. John talk with Mark Tapscott, Editorial Page Editor for “The Washington Examiner”.
No-Moore! Filmmaker Michael Moore wants the public to see the crime-scene photos of the Dec. 14, 2012, massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. Gibson is disgusted!
Plus: John goes through more reasons why you don’t want to visit Chicago!