- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 4 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Fair Share?
Fair Share? The number of federal workers and retirees who owed delinquent income taxes jumped by nearly 12 percent in 2011, according to the IRS. John talk with Mark Tapscott, Editorial Page Editor for “The Washington Examiner”.
No-Moore! Filmmaker Michael Moore wants the public to see the crime-scene photos of the Dec. 14, 2012, massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. Gibson is disgusted!
Plus: John goes through more reasons why you don’t want to visit Chicago!