- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 34 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 4 hours ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 18 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
[Video] Fair Share?
Fair Share? The number of federal workers and retirees who owed delinquent income taxes jumped by nearly 12 percent in 2011, according to the IRS. John talk with Mark Tapscott, Editorial Page Editor for “The Washington Examiner”.
No-Moore! Filmmaker Michael Moore wants the public to see the crime-scene photos of the Dec. 14, 2012, massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. Gibson is disgusted!
Plus: John goes through more reasons why you don’t want to visit Chicago!