- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Vet With PTSD: Don’t Take My Guns, @SenFeinstein [VIDEO]
Last Week, Senator Diane Feinstein outraged veteran groups and gun advocates when she said that vets who have Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, should not be exempt from any assault weapon bans that may become law in the future.
On the show Thursday, a vet suffering from PTSD said former members of the military like him shouldn’t lose the right to own a gun–even if they are coping with mental issues. “Mike From Reno” told Tom that comments like Feinstei’s further stigmatize Americans with PTSD and it may prevent some from seeking treatment. Listen to Mike’s call below: