- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• “Banished” author and former Westboro Baptist member Lauren Drain talks to Alan about escaping to lead a new life.
• Author Jonah Berger talks to Alan about his new book “Contagious“, about how things get popular and catch on.
• Reporter Susan Spencer-Wendel’s husband John Wendel is on to talk to Alan about her book “Until I Say Goodbye“, about her battle with ALS.