- CDC Director Warns Of Ebola OutbreakPosted 4 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 11 hours ago
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Photo Hacking [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• “Banished” author and former Westboro Baptist member Lauren Drain talks to Alan about escaping to lead a new life.
• Author Jonah Berger talks to Alan about his new book “Contagious“, about how things get popular and catch on.
• Reporter Susan Spencer-Wendel’s husband John Wendel is on to talk to Alan about her book “Until I Say Goodbye“, about her battle with ALS.