- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• “Banished” author and former Westboro Baptist member Lauren Drain talks to Alan about escaping to lead a new life.
• Author Jonah Berger talks to Alan about his new book “Contagious“, about how things get popular and catch on.
• Reporter Susan Spencer-Wendel’s husband John Wendel is on to talk to Alan about her book “Until I Say Goodbye“, about her battle with ALS.