- Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma CityPosted 9 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 10 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 13 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 13 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 13 hours ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• “Banished” author and former Westboro Baptist member Lauren Drain talks to Alan about escaping to lead a new life.
• Author Jonah Berger talks to Alan about his new book “Contagious“, about how things get popular and catch on.
• Reporter Susan Spencer-Wendel’s husband John Wendel is on to talk to Alan about her book “Until I Say Goodbye“, about her battle with ALS.