- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 16 hours ago
- UK Raises Terror Threat Level [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Madden NFL 15: Madden SeasonPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• “Banished” author and former Westboro Baptist member Lauren Drain talks to Alan about escaping to lead a new life.
• Author Jonah Berger talks to Alan about his new book “Contagious“, about how things get popular and catch on.
• Reporter Susan Spencer-Wendel’s husband John Wendel is on to talk to Alan about her book “Until I Say Goodbye“, about her battle with ALS.