- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 15 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• “Banished” author and former Westboro Baptist member Lauren Drain talks to Alan about escaping to lead a new life.
• Author Jonah Berger talks to Alan about his new book “Contagious“, about how things get popular and catch on.
• Reporter Susan Spencer-Wendel’s husband John Wendel is on to talk to Alan about her book “Until I Say Goodbye“, about her battle with ALS.