- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 12 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 14 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
More Moms Working
The desire to go back to work is rising among American moms according to a new survey.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
It may be more a case of needing than wanting to go to work. A new study shows one-third of surveyed mothers prefer to have a full-time job. The Pew Research Center says the numbers started rising as the economy was shrinking four-and-a-half years ago. Its report says half of single moms want a full-time job, about double what it was in ’08. But that the percentage hasn’t changed much for married moms. The report says fathers are spending more than twice as much time doing housework as they did 40 years ago. But still only about half as much time as moms do.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.